Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where you never know what you just might find...

Well folks, here it is. My blog. I've been thinking about starting one for a few years now and I'm finally making the time to do it. I should be working on the novel that I'm trying to write. It's nothing noble, nor do I think I am writing an actual novel so please don't think I'm boasting. I have simply agreed to participate in the NaNoWriMo experience that apparently happens every November. You are supposed to write a 50,000 word novel in just one month. That's aprox. 1666 words per day. I am behind, imagine that, and I sat down to try to get caught up and this is where I ended up. I wonder if it's cheating to include these words as part of my writing for today? I think so. That's ok though because writing, as feebly as I am, for all of you here is just getting me warmed up for the 8,000 I'm going to be writing following this. I will do it too. Seth and Gabe just left I have 6 hours of non-interrupt time to write, with a few breaks for laundry.

For those of you who are unaware of who Seth and Gabe are, I will work to fill you in on all of the good and juicy details later. But for now, Seth is my boyfriend who prefers to not be called my boyfriend but rather my life partner, as he feels that boyfriend doesn't adequately describe what he is to me, or what I am to him. We have been dating for almost 10 months, and just recently moved in together. We are not planning on getting married- let me just say that right off the bat. I have no interest in going down that road, and he respects that and agrees that it's just not impotant for us to be married to be what we are to each other. Which is everything, and we're kind of awesome at it. Again, I'll tell you all the reasons why we are another time, but believe it's true. Even Alissa approves of this one. Gabe is his son who turned 13months old this last Friday, and he's pretyt amazing. We had him Friday through this afternoon and it was a lot of fun. We got in some good play time, some good naps, and a lot of good food.

Well, I'd like to induldge this writing longer, but I must try to focus. Welcome to all of you! Cheers, and here's to good friends, good writing, and good lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment